The health and safety of the public and our workers is a priority for the Commonwealth and this agency. Commonwealth and Capitol Complex offices are operating with limited or remote staffing for the foreseeable future. If you need to reach us during this time, please email email@example.com or leave a message at 717-783-5417.
Our May 20th public meeting will be held virtually. A link to watch the meeting will be posted beforehand. If you wish to provide comments during the meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-783-5417. In order to ensure the ability to participate remotely during this virtual meeting, pre-registration is required no later than 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday May 19th.
Please monitor our website for updates.
Hearing #2019-1 An Update on the Availability of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles in the Commonwealth February 21, 2019
SEN TARTAGLIONE February 21, 2019
KATE BLAKER February 21, 2019
We request that any party wishing to express a position on this topic adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please limit your remarks to five minutes. You may supplement your remarks with written comments.
- Please provide a copy of any statement that you are making for our records.
- Select a single spokesperson from your group or organization to address the Commission in the five minutes allotted to your group.
- Summarize your main points and present any other new and relevant information. Please keep in mind that comments that were previously submitted to either the agency or the Commission have already been reviewed.
- The use of recording devices is permitted so long as they do not disrupt the meeting or interfere with participation in or observation of the meeting by other attendees.
- The use of video recording devices is limited to the rear of the meeting room unless another area is designated.
- If you intend to use a recording device, please note this on the sign-in sheet prior to the start of the meeting.