Our Sep. 1st meeting will air live here: pacast.com/live/irrc All letters and emails submitted by 10 am on Aug. 30th will be reviewed by our Commissioners before the meeting.
To accommodate as many speakers as possible, we ask all to kindly sign up in advance and submit a written copy of remarks no later than 10 am, Aug. 30th. You may register/send your remarks to: firstname.lastname@example.org Register by phone: 717-783-5417
We appreciate the considerable interest in this meeting and anticipate that a large number of individuals will wish to speak. We will first provide an opportunity to speak, as time allows, to those who have pre-registered and submitted advance copies of their remarks. If time remains, other attendees will have an opportunity. Please note that even pre-registered attendees may be required to wait in an overflow area due to fire code limits. Monitors to view the meeting will be available. Watch this page for updates
Hearing #2019-1 An Update on the Availability of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles in the Commonwealth February 21, 2019
SEN TARTAGLIONE February 21, 2019
KATE BLAKER February 21, 2019
We request that any party wishing to express a position on this topic adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please limit your remarks to five minutes. You may supplement your remarks with written comments.
- Please provide a copy of any statement that you are making for our records.
- Select a single spokesperson from your group or organization to address the Commission in the five minutes allotted to your group.
- Summarize your main points and present any other new and relevant information. Please keep in mind that comments that were previously submitted to either the agency or the Commission have already been reviewed.
- The use of recording devices is permitted so long as they do not disrupt the meeting or interfere with participation in or observation of the meeting by other attendees.
- The use of video recording devices is limited to the rear of the meeting room unless another area is designated.
- If you intend to use a recording device, please note this on the sign-in sheet prior to the start of the meeting.