Our July 21st meeting will air live here: https://pacast.com/live/irrc All letters and emails submitted by 10:00 am on July 19th will be reviewed by our Commissioners before the meeting.
To accommodate as many speakers as possible, we ask all speakers to sign up in advance and submit a written copy of remarks. If any speaker has not yet registered or submitted their remarks, please do so as soon as possible. Requests to speak/written statements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remarks are limited to three minutes. You may supplement your remarks with written comments.
We appreciate the considerable interest in this meeting and anticipate that a large number of individuals will wish to speak. We will first provide an opportunity to speak, as time allows, to those who have pre-registered and submitted advance copies of their remarks. If time remains, other attendees will have an opportunity.
Visitors must show ID and sign in in the lobby. Masks are optional; please be respectful of others’ preferences.
Please consider watching the meeting online if you are not planning to speak.
Additional information can be found on our meeting agenda: http://www.irrc.state.pa.us/documents/uploads/meetings/07-21-2022_Agenda.pdf
Watch this page for updates.
- Transmittal sheet for regulations subject to the RRA
- Transmittal sheet for a report pursuant to Section 7(b) and 7(c) of the RRA
- Word Document of RAF
- Face Sheet
- PA Code and Bulletin Style Manual
- Checklist procedures for delivery and submission of proposed regulations and public comments
- Checklist procedures for delivery and submission of final regulations
- Regulatory Review Process Manual
- Regulation Submittal Requirements Regarding Forms